Twig offer a full solar farm landscaping and maintenance service for medium to large scale solar farm projects.
Solar Farm Landscaping
Prior to the solar panels being installed, we work with our clients to provide all aspects of ecological and physical landscaping. This can include the initial site clearance, ecological mitigation, levelling and rut removal, seeding, drainage, planting and screening and on going grounds maintenance.
Solar Farm Maintenance
Our ongoing solar farm maintenance package can include:
- Mowing in and around the solar array using our specialist machinery. We are able to mechanically mow in-between the tight rows of 1.7 metres.
- Hedge cutting and surrounding tree works/surveys. This enables site security to be maintained and will stop any shading from occurring on the solar arrays.
- Implementation of the habitat management plan, which can include the planting of native wildflowers and the installation of beehives, reptile habitats and bat boxes at the site.
- Spraying and weed control – blanket and spot spraying, keeping weeds under control.
Twig has solar farm (industry) expertise in:
- Utility Companies
- Construction companies
- Solar developers
- O & M contractors
- Solar hedge fund managers
- Farmers and land owners