Avoid unwanted surprises and expense on site by carrying out the right ecological surveys
An open field, building plot or garden may seem like a quiet, uninhabited space when, in fact, it’s teeming with wildlife. Before starting work, it is essential to consider a site’s existing residents as ignoring them could be costly.
Come along to Construction Expo and speak to members of the Twig Group, to hear how you can avoid ecological pitfalls and start work with confidence.
WHERE WE CAN HELP…
- Understanding the ecological calendar in order to plan ahead and sensitively manage the existing habitat.
- Carrying out necessary surveys, collecting ecological data and obtaining the correct licences.
- Managing European protected species on site – reduce the risk of a project being delayed and exceeding your budget.
- Understanding the impact of Japanese Knotweed and other invasive species including legal obligations.
- Landscape maintenance of site pre, during and post planning.